THINGS TO KNOW
Thank you for visiting Tuned Japan.
Before shopping with us there are a few things you should know.
- You agree to our legally binding policies. This includes disclaimer, terms and conditions of use, shipping and all related polices regulating the Tuned Japan site and all its Social Media usage.
- All international purchases are considered special order and are final.
- We do not expedite shipping based on personal schedule for any reason out our 2-time weekly shipping schedule. Please plan accordingly
- Most products required a lead time. This includes items like aero kits, tires & wheels, exhaust systems, etc. Times can vary for 3 ~ 6 months depending on the the manufacturer. If client is the impatient type, please do not order.
- Expect possible delays due to the ongoing pandemic. We do our best to expedite orders as quickly as possible. However, with the ongoing pandemic and the havoc wreaked on the shipping industry we cannot guarantee a shipping or delivery date.
- We do not offer or honor products warranties unless extended by the manufacturer.
We do not bear any liability whatsoever, including the following:
- Production abnormalities.
- Damage, accidents, or warranties.
- Fitment issues requiring fabrication due to differences between models in Japan and overseas markets. Products are designed for vehicles offered and for use in the Japanese Market. Differences may occur.
- This includes damage to products and cars that might occur as a result of installing products on vehicles not made for the Japanese market and specific vehicle specifications as recognized by our company.
- Products may not be "plug & play." The services of a professional tuner may be required. Tuned Japan is not responsible for tuning charges in such cases
Tuned Japan cannot guarantee user satisfaction as all products are delivered as listed and described. If an order cancellation is needed, it must be made within 30 minutes after which all International sales are final. Tuned Japan is not responsible for clients personal time frames.
Due to the nature of motorsport, our products are "tuning parts" for use on vehicles designed for the Japanese market. The user is liable when installing our parts in non-Japanese market specification car. We recommend the services of trained and experienced technician.
Products "tuning parts" sold overseas are for off-road use only and may not be legal to use on public roads or meet emission standards, in most states and provinces, even if your state does not do emissions testing. Our are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road. By either purchasing aftermarket products from us, having us install the products, or both, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product; and agrees that Tuned holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have before purchasing. Tuned Japan's policies, terms and conditions are subject to change at Tuned Japan's discretion & without notice.