These cams are designed to be a direct replacement for OEM camshafts. Ideal for applications looking for peak performance while keeping stock internals. These are also compatible with the factory ECU settings allowing for a great cost effective option with dialed in lift and duration.
- Brand: Tomei
- Product: Camshafts Procam Exhaust 280 - Z33 VQ35HR
- Part Number: 142045
- Surface Coating: manganese phosphate
- Wavy Groove Finish by Oscillation Grinding
- Duration (degree): 280
- Max Cam Lift(mm):
- Exhaust: 11.00
- Max Valve lift(mm):
- Exhaust: 10.67
- Cold Valve clearance (mm)[+/-0.01]:
- Exhaust: 0.33
- Valve Timing Center Line (Deg):
- Exhaust: 112
- Base Circle(mm): 35.4
- Engine: VQ35DE
- Type: Solid
- Duration(IN): 238
- Duration(EX): 240
- Cam Lift (IN): 9.20
- Cam Lift (EX): 9.20
- Pre-Set Valve Timing (IN): 125~90
- Pre-Set Valve Timing (EX): 112
- NVCS: Yes
- NVCS range (rpm): All
- Upgrading the Valve Springs is required when using Camshaft with Cam Lift greater than 11.0mm (sold separately).
- When using Camshaft with Cam lift greater than 11.0mm on the intake side there is a chance that the valves can come into contact with the piston when the eVTC advances the timing. In this case it is highly recommended to recess the pistons to guarantee adequate clearance.
- Example: The standard advance amount with the stock head and stock pistons with the eVTC will require approximately 1mm valve recess on the piston.
- These Tomei PROCAM Camshaft are available as pairs (2 cams), if a full set (4 cams) is needed then please add 2 to your shopping cart.
- Nissan Fairlady Z Z33 VQ35HR (01/2007-12/2008)
- Z33 VQ35HR: Only for Z33 MT with VQ35HR engine
- Generally Made To Order. Possible Lead Time/Wait Time: 6 ~ 8 Weeks.
- We will inform purchasing customers within 24 hours of order confirmation of any back orders from Tomei.
- All products source directly from TOMEI Japan
- Please Note - Tomei Japan & TOMEI USA are different companies & are not related.
THINGS TO KNOW:
For JDM vehicles only
We don't guarantee fitment
Client responsible for research before purchase