Controlling friction is essential component to creating power and maintaining engine health. Tomei valve guides brings about the greatest effects thus the stress fall of valve system, valve stick prevention, and valve guide crack prevention. The high thermal conductivity and low friction coefficient properties of Phosphor bronze (Cn-Sn-P alloy)are ideal in controlling friction is essential component to creating power and maintaining engine health of high rotation and high horsepower engines.
- Brand: Tomei
- Product: Valve Guide Set - 4G63
- Part Number: TMI-163301
- Material: Phosphor Bronze (PBB) (5191 Cn-Sn-P alloy)
- Tensile Strength (N/mm2): 590~685
- Hardness (HB): 180~230
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution・08.1996 ~ 02.2005
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Wagon・09.2003 ~ 12.2006
- High Horsepower Applications
- High RPM Applications
- Lower Friction Coefficient
- Reduced Valve Train Stress
- Prevents Seizures Under High Stress
- Prevents Cracking Under High Stress
- Offers Tighter Clearances
We ONLY offer TOMEI POWERED products.
We do not offer TOMEI USA products.
TOMEI POWERED not related to TOMEI USA.
THINGS TO KNOW:
For JDM vehicles only
We don't guarantee fitment
Client responsible for research before purchase